Monday, March 30, 2009

[ Bad Manners ]

Monday, March 30, 2009
It is hard to choose just one example of bad manners. People having lunch in the subway, excesive public demonstrations of affection, shouting on the cellphone, just for naming some, are the best example that there are plenty of bad examples being difficult just to choose one.

As I have to choose one, I have to say that what really annoys me is loud people. It is very upseting when you are in the subway, and even when you are listening to music on you Mp3 player (or Mp4, or Ipod, whatever) you can hear them being really loud, and almost shouting on your ears, there is absolutely no respect for the others. To make my point clear, the subway was just ONE example, ONE context in which peoples is rude and loud. This can happen everywhere, being the most annoying places the subway, at an elevator (getting someone on his/her cellphone shouting "I can't hear you, I am on the elevator"), in the classroom and all the places where you have breakfast/lunch/dinner.

The solution might be to learn to moderate our volume in public areas. It all comes down to respect, because we never know if the people around us are having a headache, or if their are studying for an important exam, or if they want to eat something peacefuly. Respect is the basis for a calmed, some sort of quiet enviroment. Most of the cities (specially Santiago) has high rates of acoustic contamination, let's not make it higher.

4 comments:

  1. In cities everything goes fast and loud.
    When I went to New York city, it was just like Santiago. I did not like the subway, people throw a lot of garbage in there. It's not as cool as the subway here. The problem is, subway here gets way too crowded. The more people, the louder it gets. Speaking of loud people, when I was traveling in the train from Washington Dc to Delaware... this man randomly starts talking really loud on his cellphone. A girl got so mad, and yelled at him. I think he felt embarrased, and stop talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your recomendation! I'm going to do it when I have time...some day! maybe...I hope! xD
    Take Care
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there is something that I really but really hate is when people try to act as clowns, those people who are capable to shout, sing aloud, screaming like little girls in the streets or subway without any purpose, and so on.

    Ok, I really appreciate the fact that they are plenty of courage for doing that, and because they don't have sense of "rules" (everything is allowed for them) but what can you gain by doing that? an oscar? another award?

    but it's really funny anyway... I don't know if you could imagine an example of someone who loves clowning around LOL... (I was kidding right?) just wanted to bother you for a while)

    I love you guy...and don't complain against the accoustic pollution, cause you are already deaf (like me) LOL

    LOV YA!
    Fernanda Pozo (your phonetic's classmatte and your ex and future gilrfriend) lalalalalal.....

    (I made a huge mistake so i had to delete my last comment and write evething again)

    ReplyDelete

 
[ Fanaa ] ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates